Thursday, August 7, 2008

Quiet Moments

There are so many times as a mom when you feel like you are not doing anything worthwhile. Or that you are trying so hard to raise good kids and they are just monsters anyway. Or you wonder when they will do something good and kind on their own without prodding.

Forgive the dark picture, but I had to zoom in from far away so they wouldn't notice me and stop what they were doing.

I found my youngest and oldest together on the couch. No, I didn't ask him to read to her.

Once in a while, folks, parenthood is worth it!




3 comments:

  1. I love it when my kids are nice to each other like that. quiet times? What are they again? Jk
    I found you through Jennifer.
    See~ I am glad I was not the only one who was tired of Bella being a wimp. That is exactly what drove me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured a perfect moment!! And you thought your sons couldn't have those!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!