Friday, August 22, 2008

17 weeks


Pop.

Yeah, last week I could, you know, wear my own clothes.

This week, not so much.

I haven't gained any weight yet, but I swear I wasn't this uncomfortable at 17 weeks before. Sleeping is already hurting my hips, as I toss from side to side all night. Waistbands are driving me nuts. This will be a long 5 months.

Hubby brought out the good ole 'ternity bin for me.

Unfortunately it's still over 90 degrees and all my stuff is winter. I have winter babies. I took inventory: 5 long sleeve shirts, 3 short sleeve shirts (one is stained and one is torn) and two pants. Yep, and one of those is separating along the whole belly panel thing.

Not pretty, ladies and gentleman.

On ebay last night I grabbed a pair of jeans and two shirts. Will that last me? Let's hope. I forget how fun it is to have two outfits and washing them every other day! Yahoo!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute belly picture. Yup, you popped.
    I feel for you. I understand the uncomfort that begins earlier with every baby.
    And the clothes too, with #1 i had 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts. I added one pair of pants and one skirt with every baby. Now, I feel prepared for a pregnancy, but no desire to do it.
    Same thing happened with the baby things. I had some linky do and a play remote for #1, now i have so many baby toys I don't know where to put them. I started out with 1 pack of onsies, (and we had no washer and dryer) Now they are coming out of my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you look so cute! My favorite is to go to the temple prego, the ladies there always treat you so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that. Ask your hubby to rub your back and hips. It will help sooo much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!