Monday, August 25, 2008

Can you hear that?

Too quiet.



How is it possible that for two months there has been chaos, fighting, tattling, swimming, playing, and noise...and now there is just the two of us.


Potter and Daddy left very early...7:00 am for their school adventure together. I can't believe how old he looked when he put the uniform on.



I hope he can make friends quickly. He should; he's outgoing enough. He didn't seem overly nervous. More excited I suppose. I can't wait for his call at 3:30 to tell me how everything went. He will get an hour of homework time every day while he waits for Dad to be ready to go. So yes, my 10 year old will be gone every day from 7-5. Yikes!




4 comments:

  1. I love the uniform. I wish more public schools would do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is getting tall. It is a good thing you are having another one then, right? Then you will have at least 4 more years of chaos. Which in reality it just the sound of pure love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!