Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gratitude and Humility, Day 9


My heart is full today. Thank you for your kind comments when I was feeling so down. As usual when I am in a funk like this, blessings have multiplied in the last day or so for us. Our Father in Heaven is oh-so-mindful of our circumstances and His tender mercies are all around us.


Grateful for these today:

1. lovely snow
2. trip downtown safely before snow storm began
3. generous sister watching 6 kids so we could attend the temple
4. being in the temple with family
5. genealogy and feeling connected with my ancestors
6. a husband who loves me; the quirks and habits and all of me.
7. my Grammy - gosh, I miss her
8. new tires on the van
9. slippers to wear at home on cold days
10. JEDI FOUND THE COAT!



{picture}
This week we had a fun sisters lunch date at Ashley's house. She took this picture of the babies together (5 mos, 8 mos, 9 mos). Don't they look like they are getting caught up in age? It's fun to see them grow together!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it intresting how Heavenly Father is mindful of our every need? I am so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your blessings with us. Glad you had a better day:) LOVES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!