Friday, November 13, 2009

We interrupt this Thanksgiving season...

I had such a lousy day yesterday. I woke up with my eye freaking out and I am on day two of wearing my glasses (which I hate) and it makes me very grumpy. My eye is all red and I think my contacts are irritating it. It happened a couple weeks ago, too. Going to the Dr on Monday.

My 7 year old Jedi has now lost his third winter coat. He is the most distracted, absentminded boy on the planet. He loses absolutely everything. Now it's supposed to snow tomorrow. What to do? I cannot afford coat after coat.

My baby slipped and hit her head on the kitchen tile as well.

Grumpy, blah day. I know I should be grateful for many things, I'm just not feeling it today.


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes days are just like that...bah humbug! But doesn't it make you cherish those joyful blessed days a little more?!! I really love your gratitude posts...you are wonderful. Have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's allowed to have bad days. I'm just glad you vent when you're having a bad day too... I like hearing about it - it makes me feel better knowing amazing people like you are going through some of the same things! I hope things start getting better, that you find a pile of coats somewhere, and that the little one's head is alright! *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh honey I am so sorry! I HATE days like this. It alwys seems like it just keeps getting worse. Is baby ok? You are an amazing women who inspired many. It is ok to have an off day:) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, there must be opostiton in all things. If it were not for the bad days, we wouldn't enjoy the good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!