Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratitudes, day 10


What a busy week before us! Must - stop - to - breathe...


Thankful for these today:

1. the chance to pause and type out a few of my blessings
2. FHE tonight where we talked about gratitude
3. it must have sunk in because the child saying our evening prayer mentioned the lesson (AND Princess also did in her personal prayers!)
4. great grocery trip with an overflowing cart for $90
5. fun preparations for hosting book club tomorrow
6. my sister graciously babysat for me for an appointment
7. a flexible hubby that agrees to all my crazy ideas
8. a willing hubby that jumps up when I get back from the store so he can empty the van
9. the Kit Kat Strider just shared with me
10. a full fridge

2 comments:

  1. what a happy list! I LOVE the look of the pantry and the fridge when I unload the goeceries. Reminds me of the days when it didn't look like that and makes me grateful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit kat and your husband unloading the car in the same day? WOW that is something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!