Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gratitudes, day 4


Went out today with these wonderful girls from my youth. Have not seen them in way too long. We now have husbands, houses and kids - but the bond we forged as teens remains. So glad to discover my past again. Thank you Facebook!


SO MANY things I'm thankful for today:

1. junior high friends made new
2. the best hubby in the world that brought home a wreath for me yesterday. yes, a surprise fall wreath he picked out all on his own.
3. wonderful siblings who are magnificent aunts and uncles
4. football Saturdays with a BYU win, even if Penn State did get creamed
5. books
6. my new favorite snack, plain popcorn
7. scented lotion (I count 10 in my nightstand!)
8. time away from the kids for a bit to make me a happier mom
9. wearing a shirt without snot stains on the shoulder
10. church callings
11. neosporin for the boo-boos
12. the internet
13. a sweet baby who barely needed one ounce of formula in nearly 5 hours
14. that same baby who loves me unconditionally and falls asleep in my arms
15. great fall weather


2 comments:

  1. Sweet I have made your blog..wow I am famous now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a really great list! I can see why we are friends:) It was so fun getting together. I really hope we can do it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!