Friday, November 27, 2009

My week, in no particular order


Sorry I have been MIA lately. Lots going on.



Mostly this cutie patootie:





...who officially turns 10 months old tomorrow and took two steps last week, got her third tooth on Wed, and waved for the first time tonight. Slow down!








First step...








New moon twice; once with the sisters, then the other night with Strider.








Potter got to go to his 2nd BYU game of the season (jealous!) with a buddy.








The van got ransacked in the driveway.








Bugs turned ten, WOW!






My family went to the BYU Coaches Show in Provo to see Bronco on the radio. Really cool!



Then Thanksgiving (will post later) and 5 hours of Black Friday shopping. And even more online. I am almost done!




And I babysat my niece, daughter of UTE parents, who were very pleased to see their baby girl in BLUE for a change!







GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! When I drove past the blow-up I ONLY saw the blue one! I didn't see he was standing on a red one! How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!