Monday, November 9, 2009

Gratitudes, day 6



Things I am thankful for today:



1. the three diapers that lasted us all day till I could go to the store
2. a fun final day of boys being off-track from school
3. family history - I have more names for the temple!
4. helping sis with the baby
5. raking leaves at mom's
6. the look on the kids' faces when I jumped in the leaves right along with them (thanks, Kristy!)
7. bounce inflatables at Classic Fun Center
8. hearing 'thank-you' from several of my kids who weren't prompted to say it
9. not having to cook dinner once in a while
10. interesting (spirited?) discussions on race/education/opportunities with Strider

4 comments:

  1. I love jumping in leaves. We sadly need more trees to have more leaves. Fall is just not the same.
    I love your lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts keep reminding me to think of all the little things i'm thankful for as well as the big things...so Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lists are helping me think of all the things that i am grateful for! thanks for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were grateful to watch my daughter? Someone took their crazy pills this morning! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!