Monday, November 30, 2009

Late turkey

I really enjoyed our Thanksgiving. Sorry I am a little late getting these up, but there was, uh, a rivalry game that occupied my every thought last week :)


While Strider was off playing football on Thanksgiving morning and while I was baking and prepping, Bugs called me outside to see this bald eagle soaring above our house! So awesome!



Here are random pics of the day with Strider's Dad's side of the family:






Uncle Dale trying to offer everyone "fresh squeezed" grape soda! lol










Little activity books I made for the kids


Dessert cart


A shot of the whole fam


This year, two Mondays before the big day we had a lesson on gratitude and I made a poster for us all to sign every day. We tried to fill it with all the thankful thoughts we had come to mind and it was really fun. It absolutely helped me to focus on all my blessings!



Hope you all had a great holiday as well!

6 comments:

  1. what a fun holiday! I love the activity books oyu made the kids! Where do you find the time??? I pretty much think the family photos is the sweetest thng ever:) Everyone looks so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with your kids being almost as tall as you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Someone is thankful for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally saw those birds in a tree off the 201 this morning. It was odd to see such big birds out here. Really cool.
    I love big family dinners! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like so much fun. I wish we could have made it there in time to see everyone! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!