Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gratitudes, day 7

(Pic courtesy of www.brixpicks.com)


Things I am thankful for today:

1. the squeals during hide-and-seek between Daddy and Princess
2. taco soup Mmmm
3. a replacement stroller from Freecycle (mine bit the dust)
4. two honorable mentions for the kids' Reflections entries
5. surprise visit from my brother bringing me a Dunkin Donut fresh from PA
6. a clean kitchen
7. the kids got back to a good bedtime
8. a baby in her own bed for once (we'll see for how long)



2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the baby in her own bed thing. My *5* year old has been sneaking in early ever since the time change, and its killing me softly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have I ever told you how much I love donuts? That would have just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!