Friday, January 25, 2008

Boy Laundry

Well, I have three boys. If you didn't know that by the noise that emanates from this home, maybe all the sticks, bikes, rocks and lightsabers lying around will clue you in. I know it's a house full of boys when I do my laundry. Oh BOY, literally.

This is a snapshot of what was found at the bottom of the washing machine after a load from Potter/Bugs' room.



Yes, that's a flashlight. And a spy decoder pen. And a crayon, dinosaur, pencil and various wrappers and such.

Guess what? The flashlight works.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, LOL! This post is hillarious! I can NOT believe that was all in your washer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny...you know what is weird though? I can't see your words?? it is so strange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is really good about checking pockets before he does laundry. The sad thing is, most of the stuff like this is found in my pockets and not the girls' pockets. I spend all day taking it away because they're trying to put it in their mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny,but hopefully a crayon never makes it into the dryer - your clothes will never be the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know. One of these days it's not going to be funny, it will be a disaster! You'd think I would learn to check, but I always forget...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost afraid to check pockets. I've found a pocket full of those "rolly-poly" bugs (not sure of the technical term for 'em) before...and I have girls none-the-less!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I only have one boy, so far, but he likes to hide things in his laundry basket. Whenever he can't find a toy I look in the laundry first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankfully, not many of my kids have pockets...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! The first time my son did his own laundry unsupervised he put a VERY large rock through the wash and completely dented the inside of our brand new front load washer/dryer. Yay boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!