Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You oughta be in pictures


WAY cool email today! Back in November I read a notice from Latter-Day Village (an LDS website) that they were looking for photo submissions for their monthly Primary posters showing the various themes and scriptures. I submitted a few of my kids doing "righteous" things (it was a bit of a search) and lo and behold I got an email today saying they had used one.

Look at MAY 2008....

I just think that's cool. And I know, it's loosely based on my kids. If you saw it up close, like in the high resolution version in my email, you'd know that if you didn't know it was them you wouldn't know it was them. But still.

And that's their new baby cousin born in October, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! You have such a darling family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat it almost makes you feel famous huh?
    Your kids are really good kids and it is all because of you and your hunny, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cool cool! And great that when everyone is showing the calendar pictures off, I can honestly say "I know those kids!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!