Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanks, Mom




My mom called the other night...
"Um, what was that chair you had on your Christmas wishlist"?

I started to describe it to her. (I had put it on my wishlist about 5 minutes before finding out they weren't selling them anymore).

Mom says, "Well, I'm sitting in it right now. It's on clearance, and so is the ottoman".

Woah. Quick conference with DH and we decide to jump on it. We were saving up for another chair we had found that was $ 300, and we had $105 saved so far. He grabbed that money and ran down to the store before they closed.
Chair 70% off: 69.99
Ottoman 80% off: 29.99
Total with tax: 106.78

Faux leather (AKA easy to clean with kiddos) and the storage ottoman houses all our family scripture cases with room to spare.
Cool, cool beans. Looks mighty nice in the empty spot!

3 comments:

  1. That chair looks awesome! It matches so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks totally awesome! I wish I had "empty space" I needed to fill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks totally awesome! I wish I had "empty space" I needed to fill!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!