Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Holidays

What a teriffic time we have had lately as a family! Nothing to write a "what did I do over Christmas break" paper about, but just nice, quality, don't-have-to-go-anywhere down time.




The kids absolutely loved having daddy around always. And I expected to be put out by his knack for destroying the "schedule" around here, but I wasn't annoyed by him at all. Not even once. It was really wonderful.




We played tons of games (which we never have time for). We joked and watched movies and visited family. We ate too much, we laughed even more.







This is one of the boys in the school Christmas program. DH has never been able to go, but was home for it this year.
















After Santa left...











I love the pictures of the boys' faces in these moments of wonder. Christmas morning as a parent is awesome.

And yes, dd played with that doll house endlessly. I could barely pull her away from it after over 2 hours straight. The only thing that caught her attention was when I said "We need to go to Grandma's now. I think she has another present for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!