Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hiatus and laughing my eyeballs out


Well, I'm back. Fun weekend. I know you were rabid and checking
every day to see if I was still alive.

I was just thinking about all you guys...during my little catnap there a second ago. Didn't last too long. Seems in the 10 min that I closed my eyes with the newly potty trained princess in her little nap, she peed all over me (and, AHEM, my bed). Nice.


So I had to get up and change anyway, so why not blog, right?

Princess? Well, she is still sleeping. I slipped a towel under her and let her be. You think I'm crazy? I'm not going to lose an outfit, a set of sheets AND my bloggy time all in one shot!!

We played a lot this weekend. So fun to bring out the board games, and go nowhere. Especially in all the snow and cold anyway. Strider was off for the holiday and I made him promise to bust out the ol' "Honey Do List", but sadly we only accomplished one thing on it. No matter, we had a ton of fun together.



I have a new obsession. My sis brought over a DVD on Sunday and forced me to watch introduced me to a comedian, Brian Regan. Oh. My. Heck.

For starters, I am a total comedy junkie. In college my gal pals and I financially backed BYU's 'The Garrens'. Yeah 1993 and $1 per show, baby. Strider and I crave things like "Whose Line is it Anyway", but nothing is funny and clean anymore. We have seen Johnny Biscuit in concert and have rented every LDS comedian that the library offers, but it's never enough.

Brian Regan is not LDS (I don't think) but he is clean and freaking funny. My cheeks hurt from laughing. SO of course I had to get on YouTube and watch every clip they have of him over the next 24 hours. Check him out. And I knew it was bad when Potter came in after playing in the snow yesterday and said "mom, do you EVER stop watching Brian Regan"?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!