Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where there's smoke...


Brrrr it's cold here. For all you locals, you already know that, as your dog's paws are probably frostbitten and maybe your pipes are bursting.

Jedi, Princess and I headed out to a close-out store today for a little shopping errand. We did well and they got along great.
When we got in the car it was 18 degrees at 10 am, and Princess gave me a great bloggy line for the day. "Mom, there's smoke coming out of me"!!!

P.S. Can you tell me why there were 6 pics of a lightsaber on my camera when I sat down to upload?

1 comment:

  1. hey- I was at BYU in 1993. I loved those shows, although I don't think I went to too many. Not sure why? They were fun. I'll have to check out the videos, but I'm scared of getting hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!