Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wheel of Fortune

I love me a good round of Wheel.




Love it. Rarely watch it, though, because I forget how much I love it. But I do.

Last night between American Idol commercials I was flipping around our plethora of non-cable channels and found Vanna. Category? Around the House.


Here was the board:

__N L__A D__N G
T H __
D __ __ H W A __ H __ R


The next person chose "S", leaving:

__N L__A D__N G
T H __
D __ S H W A S H __ R



What does she guess? Why, "EMPTYING the DISHWASHER", of course! I was laughing so hard I had to call my almost 10 year old in just to verify the craziest answer ever given on a game show. LOL!!!!


And the other funny of the day:
Princess was playing yesterday and started singing. She does that a lot, but I got closer and heard it was a primary song from church. I'm thinking "How Cute"!!...

I hear:

"I love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday,
To feel the Holy Spee-rit, to listen and to pray.
For the Temple is a house of God, a place of love and buu-ty,
I'll prepare myself while Yum-Yum-Yum, this is my sacred dooo-ty"



I really think she believes those are the words.

3 comments:

  1. That is hillarious about the wheel of fortune did she not look at the letters?
    That is cute that your daughter was singing I love to see the temple especially with those words that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New background but no new post? What's up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez! Sorry, I was too busy changing things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!