Friday, May 2, 2008

YUCK, yay!

I guess I should be flattered. I have apparently won the "dirtiest window" contest from a local station. Is that a good thing?

I entered to receive a free window steam cleaning several weeks ago and then forgot about it. I just got a call informing me that I was chosen, and asking me what time I would be available for the film crew next week. Huh? That um, wasn't part of the deal.

They are taking before and after pics, and doing video. I am still in shock. I am also wishing I had gotten new carpet and painted my living room last week :(

I will update when I know more. YIKES!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool! You will have to give me more details when/after it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting. And funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Free window cleaning is worth it! Your house looks beautiful all the time even with out the paint job and new carpet, don't worry it will be alright!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so FUN! and crazy! I don't know what I'd do if a film crew wanted to put me on tv. You will be so cute! Let me know when it airs and I'll be sure to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny. I can't wait to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!