Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday?



Are you serious?

How can it be Friday?



I swear we just did this weekend thing.


I don't normally like weekends. Weekends are routine-less. I am a routine kinda person. The big exception there is L-O-N-G weekends. They make me smile. I feel like we're cheating the system a little.


So, I am ready for the chaos, a few soccer games, a tiny bit less rainy weather, a delightful Bees game with the extended fam, and some yummy burgers. No preformed patties in my house, thankyouverymuch. It's fresh ground round with Lipton Onion Soup mix or I don't want to see it.



Nice. Long. Weekend. Have yourself a good one!



And no, I have no idea why this post is in italics, and I can't get it off. Go figure.


1 comment:

  1. I love coming to your page and seeing all the things you have added. Your page is looking beautiful! I can't believe how fast the days go! I hope you had a fun holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!