Thursday, May 1, 2008

To-do list Thursday

*grocery shop, since a family of six should have bread in the house


*pretend I have an exciting life and don't really miss the grocery store up the street (currently being remodeled)




*go to Costco


*pretend that store hours starting at 11am are normal




*wash duvet cover


*pretend the kids did NOT get blue Jazz cupcake icing on the white duvet





*take allergy pill


*pretend that the Claritin actually works and that my eyes aren't swollen shut



* go buy myself a new spring purse


*pretend I don't actually see snow on my lawn again this morning

3 comments:

  1. Clever to do list! I believe the Spinnakers or some organization at Cyprus sold the "I heart Magna" t-shirts last year. Aren't they awesome!!! Yea, GO MAGNA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to tell you how much I appreciated your comment about the Office. I have to admit that I laughed until I cried, luckily I was at home and not at work when I read it. It was very telling of your personality! I think you may be influenced because you have a house full of boys with your princess trailing behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list! Oh no! blue frosting! I hope it comes out! I am having horrible allergies lately too. It is a beautiful day today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!