Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have returned

As I stretched my legs this week while reclining outside of cyberspace, I realized a few things.





1. My house does not automatically get cleaner because I regain an hour of internet time each day. That would require replacing that hour with actual cleaning.



2. The Jazz can play some insanely frustrating basketball.



3. Knowing a TV film crew is on their way to your house can spur some MAJOR yard spruce-up.



4. Soccer schedules make dinner time very challenging.



5. My children are wonderful. Why do I forget that so often?



6. Mother's Day really is one of my favorite days.



7. I am married to the most supportive and caring and resilient man alive. There are many many days that I do not deserve to be his wife.



8. There is a reason not many people read the Old Testament over and over again. It's boring and repetitive.



9. Ants love cat food. I think more than the cat does.



10. Spring is intoxicating.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back. You were missed and second, "you deserve Heath" you two were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever used the word resilient. :-) I'm Sooooooo glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray! I missed you..... It did my heart good to peek at your blog and see something new.
    I totally get the house thing. I could keep my house clean, and really nice, if i spent my 4 hrs cleaning. By 4 hrs i mean the 4 hrs that i have during the day that i am not 1- in my car 2- comforting a baby 3 feeding a baby 4- comforting a 5 yr old 6- making, or cleaning up a meal 7- comforting a 3 yr old.... ect.
    you know the drill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit I am addicted to your blog, it just makes me happy to see it. I went through some withdrawals I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!