Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nice weekend

Very interesting to have a grill-outside-and-go-to-baseball-games-holiday that was so cold and wet!

But we still enjoyed ourselves. The soccer games went on as planned, and two of them scored goals in their games.

We had a family potluck and bbq, with a pinata as a surprise from a brother-in-law .


The Bees game was chilly and empty and we lost, but again, being with the family was fun.

I haven't watered outside for a week and that is simply awesome. My favorite part of crazy spring weather!

I'm busy getting started moving things for carpet next week. I'm taking the opportunity to organize as I go. Badly overdue!

And for those of you locals in Utah, my window segment is on Ch.4 at 10 am tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. The headers are awesome--I don't like how they take up the whole page though..you have to scroll down to read the persons post. Yours is way cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bakerella blog. I'm going to try those cupcake lollipops. They look like so much fun! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm really sad I missed your show. How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bakerella blog. I'm going to try those cupcake lollipops. They look like so much fun! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm really sad I missed your show. How did it go?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!