Monday, May 19, 2008



Some simple things I find very satisfying






clean kitchen tile



newly mulched flower beds



my child's laugh



an empty dishwasher



sleeping with the window open



flowers in bloom



a quiet house


a noisy house


rain



kids getting along



being barefoot in cool grass



a juicy peach



peanut butter and chocolate



the smell of Strider's deodorant



finished projects



the book I just can't put down



date nights



watching my child score a goal














5 comments:

  1. That picture is awsome! I find there is nothing better than a freshly vacumned floor; especially if you are sitting on it builing block towers with a couple of little rugrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the weather warms up and the windows are open all the time. That fresh air does a person good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! It reminded me of all the simple things I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the windows open too! Everything smells so sweet and fresh around here this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pic! So many of those are my favorites as well. In fact, I have a bunch of mulch waiting for it to cool down so I can spred it right now. I can't wait to see how much better the garden will look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!