Saturday, May 31, 2008

Twenty Things That I Will Never Do

Twenty Things That I Will Never Do

1. Love folding clothes.

2. Hate Utah sunsets.

3. Watch Back to the Future again.

4. Cheer for the Utes, Michigan, Ohio State, Florida, Nebraska or any other college abomination. (he he)

5. Stick my head out of a dressing room and say, “Hey! This two is way too big. Could someone grab me a zero?”

6. Call a radio station to request “Red, Red Wine” or "Last Christmas."

7. Quit loving pizza.

8. Ask my husband if "that girl is prettier than me".

9. Eliminate capris from my wardrobe.

10. Refuse a hug from the sweet small people that live here.

11. Wish that Dwight wasn’t on “The Office.” Because he is great.

12. Choose vegetables over chocolate.

13. Be in Times Square for New Year's Eve.

14. Get tired of shoes or purses.

15. Enjoy a Charlie Sheen movie.

16. Be less than thrilled when I get messages from my forever friends.

17. Wish I wasn’t a daughter of converts to the LDS church.

18. Apologize for being nostalgic.

19. Stop feeling deeply reassured whenever I read Doctrine & Covenants 50:41.

20. Look at a plate of mashed potatoes and say, “You know, I don’t really care for starches.”

3 comments:

  1. This may the best list of thing not to do. Way better then the mile I know you have of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this list. Especially the veggies and chocolate one, and the D&C one, and the mashed potatoes one, and the dressing room one, and . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!