Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am loving this



You know, I signed my boys up for soccer this year because they all wanted to play.

I'm not a big soccer fan overall. Too much running and not enough reward.

But I was cleaning the kitchen last night after the kids were in bed and I had the sudden and unexpected thought, "I'm going to miss it."

We are about halfway through the season and I am loving this.

I have enjoyed seeing them learn and grow in skills and confidence.

There is truly nothing that compares to watching them score, or better yet, see them make a big stop as goalie.

I really like being the soccer mom; I just didn't know it.


1 comment:

  1. who every thought that when they grew up they would be a scoccer mom. Isn't it so grand. You are a fab mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!