Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fastest way to a clean house

Yes, it's a carpet sample. More importantly, a swatch of my new carpet, courtesy of the US Congress. Thanks for the stimulus package, George.

BUT, we have to wait till the remainder of the new railing is in, which will be next week sometime.

So carpet will be laid two weeks from today. I am very excited. Not quite so excited about the prospect of moving my entire living space (including the out-of-control disorganized office) downstairs. Ultimately I suppose I am grateful. Obviously, some decluttering and organizing has needed to happen. No time like the present, eh?

3 comments:

  1. yea for new things!! Carpet is always a nice new thing to get...I am looking forward to new carpet for the girls room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving. Maybe the worst part of getting new carpet. But it is worth it. And your new carpet is lovely. Cangrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Love the sample. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!