Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Talk about shoes

Wow. Take a look at the bloggy carnival today at the Lazy Organizer. Last week, purses. Today is shoes. I am amazed at those I've browsed so far. So many people hardly have any shoes! I guess I feel a little over abundant and kind of silly LOL. But here we go.
If you think I'm about to let you see my closet, you've got another thing coming. But I lovingly hauled them all out to the hall for you to peek at.



I have so many flip flops that I just brought out one of each. In the interest of space.


These are my Sketchers slip on sneakers and my Eastland clogs that I wear most every day when it's not flip flop season.


I buy at least a pair of shoes a month. At least.





By the numbers...
Pairs of shoes (as far as I can see): 36
Pairs not pictured: 5 - three pairs of boots and the flip flops I'm wearing today (Penn State) and the pink flip flops I bought yesterday :)
Pairs I threw away while doing this post: 3
Sizes: 8.5 to 9.5, usually 9
Pairs that fit comfortably in my closet: about 15
Most expensive: $60 (New Balance sneakers) and $55 (Eastland clogs)
Least expensive: $1 (dollar store flip flops)

Show us your shoes!!

9 comments:

  1. I love flip flops too. You have a great collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't even have a place to keep that many shoes. How do you decide which ones to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love them flip flops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those shoes. How nice of you to take them all out of your closet.
    I'm kinda jealous actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, people were saying I had a lot but I knew I didn't. You beat me! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a brown girl thing? Cause I have a bunch of shoes. I still have a whole bin full of only shoes at moms in the garage? What's wrong with us? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I totally can't believe you have that many shoes!! I can't even justify having that many shoes I would feel bad buying shoes that I don't need.(I am very cautious about spending money, can you tell??) Although I would love to have more choices of flipflops those store much easier than other shoes because they are flater.

    Speaking of shoes I need to buy myself my own pair of white shoes instead of borrowing my Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life is good. And shoes are one of the things that make it better. I love shoes. Maybe if I ever figure out how to post a pic I will add mine to yours. Your great !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!