Thursday, November 15, 2007

Countdown...



The girls learned their manners. The food has been bought. I've changed my menu twice. I think we're good.

Our Mother/Daughter dinner for Activity Days is tonight. Twice a year they are supposed to recognize their accomplishments, so here we go! I'm very excited. Thanks to Ash for getting them excited about manners and courtesy and thanks Rach for helping with the food.

I'm SO nervous but hope the food is good and the turnout is even better! I have one girl in particular, an investigator, that I'm hoping with all my heart comes tonight with her mom. Please say a tiny prayer with me that she will have the desire to attend.

1 comment:

  1. Jen you are an Amazing woman! I just want you to know that I look up to you and your incredible talents and abilities when I grow up I want to be just like you!

    Sorry again about the lazagna....I guess you live you learn right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!