Monday, November 5, 2007

In the swing of things



Monday: Chili w/ cheese and tortilla chips



Tuesday: Crockpot Ranch Chicken w/ corn

In the slow cooker:
6 chicken breasts
5-6 potatoes cubed

Mix these ingredients together and pour over potatoes and chicken:
2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1/4 C milk
8 oz. (1 brick) cream cheese
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix

Cook in the slow cooker on high for 6 hours.

Wednesday: BBQ Pork Roast w/ rice and green beans

Thursday: Roasted Chicken and mashed potatoes

Friday: Date Night
(been saving up Red Lobster gift cards! Yay!) and maybe hot dog for the kids or something

Saturday: Maybe Beef Stroganoff, not sure

Sunday: Dinner at Madsen's


I need to really get things going again in the household. Laundry has slacked off. My one-load-a-day goal seems so far in the past... Kitchen is slowly being worked on and I just feel disjointed while tools and things are still lying around. I'm trying to have patience, though, as DH isn't superman and can't hardly carve out the time for such projects. I figure, DS2 gets baptized in three weeks, so that's my ABSOLUTE cutoff. MUST get done!

Took dd in for pics this morning. With coupons at JCPenney I got 5 sheets for $11 with no sitting fee! Happy Dance

I've been without a cell phone for 3 1/2 weeks now and it's bugged me, but since I'm just a free ride on mom's family plan it's not like I could complain, right? My SIM card turned out to be the problem, so I took a few minutes on the way back from the mall at T-Mobile to get another one. $25 (blah) but they gave me a case with it. Not too bad, especially when my mom just handed me a cute new phone yesterday at Sunday dinner. Thanks, mamma!

Last night was a riot with my fam. My baby bro wanted to play "Mafia" (like Gadianton Robbers). It's certainly not my favorite type of game, but I joined in this time. It got CRAZY with my dad and others screaming and scheming. I have SUCH a hard time lying or tricking anybody, so I'm not all that good. But it was worth it to be with everybody and have such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!