Monday, November 19, 2007


I was just reading over my last post and it sounded so down. I was sad to miss T at our activities all week, but I don't want that to overshadow the great mother-daughter night. It really was great! The girls got to take turns sharing what we had done since May in our activities. It was impressive! Even I didn't realize how much we had accomplished.

And the Primary Program was indeed yesterday. DS1 and DS2 each had two parts, and DS3 had one. DS2 had a long talk on baptism for his one part and did a great job talking about his upcoming eighth birthday and what that means to him. Even I got to take part, helping conduct the music for two songs that are sung in parts. I loved it and it reminded me of when I was Primary Chorister soon after moving into this ward. Seems so long ago.

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. If he's 27, I MUST be old. Strangely out of character for him, he offered to take DS1 to the Jazz game tonight which of course he is thrilled about. I'm happy for him and I hope they have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. This was a gereat night. Thanks for letting my girl have one last night with you. She loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!