Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Ok, sorry for the break. Again.

Saturday was awesome! It was ds2's birthday, but because we celebrated Friday and Sunday, I was able to go to the Holy War (i.e. BYU vs. Utah) in Provo. Oh my heck, what a good game. We knew the defenses were evenly matched and we were right. We pulled out a 17-10 win with just seconds remaining. This picture above shows the fans after they stormed the field.

Sunday was the very special baptism day.



He was positively rotten the whole day on Sunday, till about 15 min before we left. Boy, does Satan work hard! But the baptism was lovely with so many people, I couldn't believe it. DH set up 64 chairs to start with, and they still added two more rows in the back. I was so humbled by the support for my little guy. The Bishop had him bear his testimony at the end and it was very sweet, bringing me to tears. What a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. The Baptism was BEAUTIFUL! I was so glad that I was able to go. You have such great boys. I was so glad that the bishop was inspired to have both your husband and son bear their testimony! Your son was so cute after the baptism he was going around hugging and thanking everyone for being there. You are such a great MOM! Thanks for inviting me to come I was so honored to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!