Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanks and giving

Our whirlwind week has ended. We have been so uplifted and had so much fun over the last four days.

Thursday was a nice laid-back Thanksgiving with FIL's side of the family. We went to a clubhouse on the shore of Utah Lake and had a great meal. DH's aunt is a great cook. Kids played with cousins and uncles and built a marble roller coaster. We stopped for a short visit on the way home to see my family and had a nice time with them.





Friday was my DS2's special "friend birthday party". My kids have it rough...we have tons of family, but they don't get a REAL party with friends till they are eight. SO it is looked forward to with MUCH anticipation and we usually make it a really big deal. The bad part is that it had to be holiday weekend, so a few of his buddies were out of town and unable to make it. Those that were there had a great time and they swam and climbed the rock wall and had yummy pizza, among other things. I was so nervous watching all those kids in the water and I was glad DH and my sister were there to help.



I'm trying to put my house back together from the weekend, so I'll blog later on the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!