Friday, November 30, 2007

HGTV? TLC?

I feel like I'm on a home decorating show. I feel like I'm in someone else's house, actually. We've just changed a few things, but I have fallen in love with my home again, and it's very exciting.


We sold the couches on Tuesday and my BIL brought the new one to us late last night, so it was a couple days of a bare living room, which was weird. It felt like we were moving or something.




Obviously the kitchen was a big deal for us. But this week it was the living room's turn. We sold the worn, fraying, too-big couches in the living room and bought a sleek used sofa bed from the classifieds. It will help us minimize the overall look and has the added bonus of allowing the occasional house guest.

Old ones:



Sold: $40

New look:




Cost: $100 plus a borrowed truck from a nice brother-in-law :)

Every glance into the living room: Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!