Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ABC Tag


I have been tagged again, by my sis this time :)


A - Attached or Single: Attached to one big person and lots of little people
B - Best Friend: Hubby
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Day of Choice: Monday - life gets normal again
E - Essential Item: a book
F - Favorite Color: blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: are those my only choices?
H - Hometown: Magna
I - Indulgence(s): girl scout cookies, Gardner's egg
J - January or July: well...prob January - can't stand the heat, but July IS my anniversary...
K - Kids: Yep!
L - Life is incomplete without: family and love
M - Marriage Date: July 1996
N - Number of Siblings: 6 (I'm oldest)
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: something happening to my children or husband
Q - Quote: "The responsibility mothers have today has never required more vigilance. More than at any time in the history of the world, we need mothers who know." Julie B. Beck
R - Ring size: 8 1/2
S - Season: fall
T - Tag 3 Friends: whoever wants to participate!
U - Unknown fact about Me: I was in the Miss American Pre-Teen Pageant when I was 11
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Childrens Place, Kohls, Tai Pan Trading
W - Worst Habit: biting my nails
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound - it always has shown me my babies :)
Y - Your Favorite Food: mom's roast and fillin' balls
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am so glad you stopped by! Thank you! :) I love your page too! :) Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello anytime! :) Have a beautiful night!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!