Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


My sister's friend does special
Thursday posts about gratitude,
and I thought it was a good day
for me to try it.




Here are some things that make me happy:

tulips
homemade bread
freshly cut grass
sunsets
scrapbooking
parades
pink toenails
babies
taking a great photo
fun crafts
new shoes
date night
surprises
Sunday afternoons
earrings
decluttering
my kids laughing
heavy snowfall
clearance bins
hearing "I love you"
games with family
holding hands
to-do lists
tweezed eyebrows
fireworks
buying ribbon
home movies
an empty sink
cute purses
reading a page turner
caller ID
crunchy fall leaves
kleenex
choc & pb
payday
reading blogs
football
shaved legs
singing in a choir
Crystal Light
the library
favorite shows on DVD
browsing magazines
Relief Society
little arm hugs
breath mints
no waiting in line
wrapping gifts
cooking for my family




I am thankful for so many things in my life. I am richly blessed! I appreciate the little things that come my way and I pray I may notice and be grateful even more often.

2 comments:

  1. You are always amazing me. You give me so much inspiration. It seems every time I turn around you do something that is great and wonderful. Such as this list, I need to just sit back and "Count my many blessings" some times. I am so glad to call you a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of Thankful Thursday's on other blogs - I think it is a wonderful idea!! It was great to read all the things you are thankful for! We have so much to be thankful for and we are blessed with so much! Hope you are enjoying a lovely Spring day today! It is beautiful outside!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!