Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who What When Where

Where is your cell phone? In the front pocket of my purse. Drives my sisters crazy, cause a lot of times it's not on me.
Your significant other? Teaching a bunch of 14 yr olds.
Your hair? Not bad. Need to get a straightener, though.
Your mother? Vegas on a trip.
Your father? Vegas, same trip.
Your favorite thing? a clean house
Your dream last night? I was making imprinted wax letters for my daughter's scrapbook. No, I'm not kidding.
Your favorite drink? Caffeine Free Mountain Dew
Your dream/goal? Raise children who do the right thing for the right reasons.
The room you’re in? The loft/computer nook.
Your ex? Na-da.
Your fear? Something happening to my husband.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a bigger house.
Where were you last night? Home. American Idol, baby.
What you’re not? Patient.
Muffins? Love them and make them all the time.
One of your wish list items? A craft room.
Where you grew up? State College, PA. Humid, green and gorgeous.
The last thing you did? Asked Jedi to get moving on getting his bedroom done.
What are you wearing? Pj's.
Your TV? Getting old. Really only used for movies till evening where we might watch a show or a ball game.
Your pets? 1 cat. Don't like him, but at least I have no mice.
Your computer? Dell, bought last year. Great so far and the FLAT SCREEN 21 IN MONITOR is to die for.
Your life? Incredibly blessed. Ten times more than what I deserve.
Your mood? Optimistic. It's the start of a new day.
Missing someone? My oldest. Potter is on the Vegas trip.
Your car? Ha ha, old Plymouth Voyager minivan. Works great for us and I love no car payment!
Something you’re not wearing? socks.
Favorite store? Target, Tai Pan Trading, Roberts Crafts, Amazon.
Your summer? Way too long and way too hot.
Like someone? I like people who read this blog and pretend they enjoy it.
Your favorite color? Navy Blue.
When is the last time you laughed? about an hour ago.
Last time you cried? Last night getting ready for bed (doesn't take much, but I was missing Potter)
Who will repost this? Maybe my sisters. Maybe Sonja or Rachael. Doesn't matter; I enjoyed it.

5 comments:

  1. Fun answers!
    I love your new blog look! The polka dots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I totally love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, yes I am one that loves to read your blog. You are so on the ball and you update daily.
    Keep up the good work.
    Loved the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see so many people doing this, i LOVE to read your answers.....
    I check up on you daily.... Sorry, it's my "thing"
    i smiled about the bigger house in 6 years, we really wanted to hold out until the Stamps model house went up. Didn't happen. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad everyone is doing this.... i love reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!