Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Talk about purses


Let's talk about purses. Over at the Lazy Organizer, Talk about Tuesday is showing off your purse. And its organization. But I'm not that brave.

I will never show you the insides, but I will show you my favorites, though. I'm a bit obsessive about my purses. I am picky about them, but never spend a lot either. They are stylish but practical unorganized bargains, I suppose.

Here are several that I love. I switch out every couple weeks. The cream colored one is very roomy, like a tote. The chocolate brown one was a birthday gift from my sister. I use it more than the others and is the perfect everyday purse. The dark denim one is from my kids a few years ago for Mother's Day. I will always love it.
But this is my baby. Totally my favorite. I love the color & all the storage. It is very roomy inside; enough for a library book, water bottle, and even lunch if I want. I really really love it.
The best part is the large pouches on each side. Can throw my phone, keys, whatever in there.

This is my everything wallet. I just transfer this from bag to bag when I switch. The other pens tissues, tic tacs and reciepts just remain in each one. :)
What does your purse look like? Why do you love it?

6 comments:

  1. Love the red bag! After seeing everyone's cute bags I guess I should get a cute one for special occasions at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purses. I need more for variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice purses! I like to switch mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be a purse magnet, I have 4 more that I didn't show and I love them all for different reasons (your red one is my fave, too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your purses are so cute. I especially like the denim one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jen, I'm like you - lots of cheap stuff - I probably have about 5 nice, expensive ones and the rest are cheapies.

    I will shock you and say I have about 20 (if not more)!

    *shock*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!