Friday, April 18, 2008

Time to take stock again



Now that the snow is melted and the birds are making their nests, January seems like a LONG time ago. Remember those goals?

How are your resolutions?

Here are the goals I have kept going or started so far this year:


2008


drink more water


eat breakfast


exercise three times a week


read the Book of Mormon every day


read Bible daily (as much as possible)


pray morning and night on my knees


read BOM one time before Stake Conference


finish at least one book every month (averaging about three)


back into scrapbooking (LOVING it!)


established daily duties expected from the kids - going quite well


teach children responsibility through consistency and natural consequences


trying to love and enjoy my children conciously every day


being a better visiting teacher and more timely with appointments




NEXT on tap...




Read Ensign and Relief Society lessons more


Get back into daily and weekly homemaking schedules that work


Keeping the sink clean


Use new-found hobbies as more of a reward for tasks completed (A.K.A willpower)






Tell me what you've accomplished so far this year. Or what you're working toward!



Visit Lara to make some Smart Habits!

3 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a resolution maker because I'm too lazy! I have to work on things one at a time. I'm pretty excited about my new habits so far this year, meal planning, daily laundry and paperwork. Yay me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I am tired just reading your list. But what an awsome list. Sounds like you are doing great. Good luck going forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!