Monday, September 22, 2008



Ahhh, computers.

My favorite invention when working properly. When not, one of the biggest sources of stress.

We lost reports, church bulletins, and pretty much everything we were typing over the weekend. Strider put to work a few long lost IT skills and we are functioning again.

I do want to thank all you moms for your comments on finding out that we have a girl coming. Pretty much the consensus was "Get over it - it's the only way to go"! I know I sounded depressed when I should have been excited. Sorry for the downer.

Just being honest here, but if I had it to do over again, I think I would keep it a surprise. Maybe I'm one in a million but I feel that way. And there's no shopping to do; we have all the pink stuff we can handle. So here's to 18 weeks of...knowing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!