Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today I am thankful


...for a morning so cool that wearing flip flops to the school hurt my toes

...for good friends we have been able to hang out with over this last weekend

...for finding the ingredient for tonight's dinner that I thought I lost

...for a sister who feels comfortable sleeping/showering/eating here

...for good health

...for kids who do the right things for the right reasons (sometimes)

...for an empty dishwasher

...for homemade jam

...for positive outlook that makes it easier for me to serve

...for a quiet house

...for football in the fall

...for really cold milk

...for silpat baking sheets

...for folded laundry

...for not having to water the lawn

...for taking time for me without feeling guilty


1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!