Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm the mom - ask me anything

I'm an expert.

Not on housekeeping - goodness no.

Not even on cooking, although it's a passion.

Actually, ask me what you want about Zheng He. Anything you want to know?

I hear ya - a week ago I didn't know him either. But, see, I had a history explorer report due today and he was my assigned topic.

Map? I can draw his travels freehand. Facts? I know how many shipmates he took.

Next week ask me about my latest book report. Next month I will know an awful lot about a certain state. In January I could be a master at the science fair.

If I keep working really hard I should be able to pass fifth grade (and third, and first) this year.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post. It made me laugh. Mom is a pro at leaf/seed collections. ;-) Anyway, you are an expert at cooking btw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!