Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time flies

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I remember with my first baby it was torture just waiting long enough to wear maternity clothes. It was the longest pregnancy in history. He was born in Feb; we had the nursery ready to go in Sept!

Now I am so focused on *life* that I am confident this baby will come WAY before we are ready. I'll be lucky to find all the onesies before getting out of the hospital. I get weekly emails on what is happening with the baby's development, etc, and I'm always like "Oh yeah - I'm another week along!"

And knowing this is our last makes me want to savor it just a bit more, which is not happening much. In fact, feeling not so sick anymore almost makes me forget I'm expecting at all.

Except my clothes don't fit.

Do I need my maternity jumper out already?

Times change.

3 comments:

  1. Why do I feel like I haven't seen you and your pregnant stomach forever? Can't wait to see the maternity jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I hear you... And I only got two kids! But the first had a perfect little nursery ready, all her clothes, blankets and toys prepared many months before her birth...

    The second one only had diapers and onesies bought for her 2 days before she was born...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean. that must be wierd not feeling sick or anything after having four kids. But at least there is at least one think i know is that you'll bring a very healthy baby into the world, your awsome Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!