Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Man's Search For Meaning


My sister started a book club this month and because I am a busy mom I'm not able to really attend the discussions. But I am always profoundly affected by the books I read so I love getting through a book and being able to talk to others when I'm done.

So I hurried and read the book today so I could give a bit of input as they meet without me. LOL (I sent an email with some of my questions and thoughts as a stand-in)

The book is by Victor Frankl and my sister talks about it much more on her blog. I enjoyed it, even though he's pretty verbose. We will be reading a new one in Oct, so I'll let you know what it is, in case anyone is interested in following along.

3 comments:

  1. Ok you book reader, I am searching for something new to read. I need a romance. Twilight was a good one, and that was about as riske as I could handle. Got any good ones for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a few years ago. It really makes you stop and think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny you are talking about book clubs. I too love reading and I was thinking the other day that it would be fun to do "blog" book club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!