Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall wardrobe



My only girl has a hard time when seasons change. There are no hand-me-downs! She is also growing rapidly. So that's why I was pretty excited to get all these 4T things for $40.

7 pairs of jeans
2 shorts
3 skorts
3 stretch pants
3 corderoy skirts
1 pair overalls
1 denim jacket
3 sweaters
3 tees
9 long sleeve shirts
2 halloween shirts
2 vests
2 sundresses
3 pairs of pjs
3 pairs socks
striped tights
2 swim suits, with tags
sunglasses
gardening gloves (yes, little ones)


4 comments:

  1. Where did you get such a great deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how'd you score that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls wear a lot of boy things. And i buy unisex pants. And i think boys shoes on girls is cute. Can't do that so much when they get older. Emma only had boy pj's because Sam and her were my only winter babies. And i would hate to buy clothes for her if she's our last one.
    Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to score! I love it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!