Sunday, September 14, 2008

So touching

I got home from a great family dinner tonight to find a surprise waiting for me. I was given a 'heart attack' by the Activity Day girls in the ward. Two months ago I was released from being their leader and Primary teacher and moved on to a Relief Society calling. Tonight they showed me love and gratitude with hearts and messages up and down the doors and sides of my house!

I was so overcome. It was one of the most rewarding callings I ever had and I got to know the neatest and sweetest girls. Special thanks to my friend Tracy, their new leader, for helping them with such a kind gesture.

Special bonus, tomorrow is my birthday so it's like a double treat! :)




2 comments:

  1. I don't know what was more fun. Watching them put everything up. Or watching you get home and see it all. It was the highlight of our family home evening.

    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! What is your calling in RS? I heard kodell is the pres. You guys will do such an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!