Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby face


We have a new nephew, our second, to be exact! Teague Argyle was born late Friday...The second son of dh's brother Ryan. We went to see them at the hospital on Saturday morning and the kids were loving their new cousin. Second, to be exact! That's right. Out of 10 kids between both our families, only one sibling other than us has added children to the family tree. He's a cute little bugger, and I mean LITTLE. 6 lbs 6 oz. Seems small to me, but then I give birth to 3 month olds.

We had lots of fun in Ogden. The kids were good. Darcy (SIL) was discharged Sun morning and even came to Sunday dinner! Holy Cow! I was never moving that much after delivery. Kudos, Darcy. Here's a slide show of the hospital visit. The one in red is my MIL, proud grandma of six.

1 comment:

  1. I give Birth to 3 month olds too!! or maybe 4 month olds I don't know 10 lbs 4 oz seems big enough if you ask me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!