Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jury Duty



I've been called to my civic duty. $18.50 if I show up. Cool. That should pay for, let's see, half of one day of child care.

No, it won't be TOO bad (if mom can help with munchkins). Last time I got a notice, maybe 4 years ago, I called the night before and they didn't even get close to my "number" so I never had to show up. I had tiny kids then so it would have been harder. But I can do this.

I woke up feeling a bit sick today, but it seems to be gone at least for now, and I'm grateful for that. I made out my to-do list at 1am last night (this morning? Thanks, Wendy) and it's a long one. Can't afford a sick day.

Plus, DS3 got a call from the PTA that he's getting some kind of award for Reflections, so we need to go to that assembly today.

Better go switch the laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!