Friday, October 12, 2007

Craft time

oooh, ok folks. I feel it in the air again. SO nice and makes me want to get homey projects rolling. I will start to finalize my kitchen colors this weekend so I can begin sanding and painting next week. I just shelled out over $30 for RS crafts at Super Saturday on the 20th. And today I picked up some fabric to use for the wood blocks shown below. Three of the four were $2 a yard, so getting 1/4 yd for .50 is pretty el-cheapo. The cute blue one with scarecrows was a little bit more, but lots of fun.










Here's my sleepy dd after a nap. She was so grumpy yesterday when I took this. I was just laughing at her hair.


















Conversation with ds2 today when he walked in the door...

me: Why do you have that shirt on your head? Take it off.
ds2: No, mom! it feels cool like I'm someone from Egypt or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!