Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Halloween


"What am I going to be, mom"? I love halloween but I do not love the begging associated with costume-buying. I feel like I never have anough money in Oct for all they want to pretend to be. But wait. Even if I did have $25 to spend on each of them, would I? Probably not.

What we end up doing is buying a couple pieces to round out the dress-up bin, and get imaginative with what we already own. That doesn't make me a bad mom, right? Resourceful is a better term. That said, the kids can't even decide what they want to be, so I don't know what hat, cape or face paint I need to get. Thinking that the big day is two more weeks away should help things, but the kids have their parties on Friday, this Friday, and there's not much more time for decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!